All of our equipment has been specialized and engineered specifically for the indoor growroom market. Specific benefits include, exact humidity and temperature set points held without the typical temperature and humidity swings of previous equipment designs. Such as dehumidifiers and commercial cooling units working against each other.
Our products include:
- Dedicated Indoor Agricultural systems (DIAS)
- Packaged rooftop and pad mounted equipment
- Indoor split systems, both vertical and horizontal configurations
- Systems include both air cooled and water cooled as well as central systems, chillers, air handlers and dry coolers
- Outdoor heat pump condensing units
- VRF / heat pump and one to one split systems. (Typically non critical environments, office administration, processing)
- Humidification / humidifiers
- Air distribution, duct socks, purge fans and de-stratification fans
Some of the manufacturers include*:
- AAON – www.aaon.com
- Data-Air – G PODS – www.dataaire.com/indoor-agriculture/
- Grow Remote – Industrial automation / sensors – http://growremote.com
- Seresco Units – https://serescodehumidifiers.com/applications/indoor-grow-rooms/
*Additional technologies and manufacturers available for facility and growing needs.